Hardware laser marking machine systems
Metal marking or engraving is created by the laser using a non-contact process that requires no pre- or post-processing. Markings produced by annealing serve as durable, acid, chemical and corrosion resistant labels that do not damage the metal surface.
- Stainless steel
- hardened metals
- alloy steels
- high-speed steels
- anodized aluminum
- titanium, titanium alloys
- hard metals
- precious metals
- coated metals
Applications for laser marking hareware:
- Product labeling as an anti-counterfeiting measure
- Functional labels such as size, diameter, etc.
- Production information, such as date of manufacture, batch number, serial number, etc.
- Traceability codes
- Data Matrix codes for quality assurance
- Customization of promotional and gift items made of metals